People of High Wycombe are very conscious about the education of their kids. They have top-quality primary and secondary schools in the town. People choose the tutoring option to help kids in learning.
The Daily Telegraph report said that around 70% of the students in the UK had private tutoring for their different entrance exams. Another survey reveals that 24% of all students have had one to one tutoring at some point during the academic career; the figures are slightly high in London with 40%.
With the proliferation of Internet-based teaching materials and tools such as virtual whiteboard, online tutoring has seen a 500% growth rate over the past few years.
Many tutoring centres started helping students with improving their online study skills. A few clicks of the mouse enable you to uncover the certified teacher of different subjects including Maths, English and Science.
What online courses/lessons are there?
Online Language – Tutor!
Students who Enrolled in UK public schools are obliged to study a foreign language; at least for three years.
Many scientists believe that people who know different languages are better multi-taskers. They also agree that the learner who engages in languages other than native language have more extraordinary cognitive abilities.
You can expect better results in academics from the students by hiring a French or a Spanish tutor for them.
Technology and Applications!
It says that only basic computer skills are not enough to win an interview call. Now, hiring managers focus on specific skill sets.
Developing your digital skills with an online tutor is a great way to ensure your performance in the job market.
There are also some online software applications like skype and zoom, through which tutors conduct live sessions or classes. Some online platforms use an interactive whiteboard for learning, and some share the screen; a screen share option is also an excellent tool for online learning.
Online Workout Classes!
Everybody wants to be fit and a healthy workout. With the help of online tutoring, you can have your trainer at home. Hire a personal trainer for your training and take live workout classes by these online trainers. The online academic lesson costs £20 on average. You can take your fitness classes with an online coach/trainer.
You can learn sports, like martial arts and dancing online. You can also hire your online dietary coach who will help you with nutrition.
Online Music Classes!
If you love to play the guitar but don’t know how to play; you can learn it online. There are plenty of online music teachers who help people with their music interests. The online music teachers help you in understanding the cords and other important stuff of the instruments. Some reports say learning to play music also improves academic skills.
Academic Skills With The Help Of Online Courses!
Many online learning platforms offer online courses for different subjects and help students in preparing various exams and tests like 11 plus, GCSE and A levels. Many tuition centres have launched their online platforms to help the students in easy learning. The kids can stay at home and take online classes with qualified and experienced online tutors.
Why online learning – online courses?
- Cost-effective: The fee that private tutors charge is very high in the UK. An average person cannot afford this, whereas online learning is very much accessible and affordable. Most of the content is free; you can search and learn about anything on youtube for free. If we see other options like tutoring websites, they also provide you with free trials, and the cost is still less than private tutoring. You have different options like you can pay monthly or can have a yearly subscription; whichever suits you best.
- No risk involved: We have witnessed the deadly pandemic COVID-19 recently, and the UK has pretty much been affected by this virus. You don’t have to risk your lives when you have a safe option. People stayed at home, and kids have learned from home. Tutors started giving live sessions to the kids. It means you can learn at home with online tutoring in case the situation gets worse.
- Engaging and Quality Content: The content that the online platforms are providing is unique and challenging for the kids. With such content, students like to challenge themselves to solve a particular problem. The quality of the content is outstanding and engaging for the students. The content is not typical, and students don’t get bored with it. They could spend hours learning online.
- Easily Accessible: It is one of the primary reasons why people choose online learning. You can have access to the learning sites from anywhere in the world; at any time of the day. There is not any geographical constraint on online learning. All you need is the internet and the supported devices.
What Do You Need to Take Online Courses?
- It would be best if you have a better computer with a suitable operating system like Windows 8/10 or macOS.
- A connection speed, it matters the most. For the online learning session, you must have a good wifi connection, and there must not be any transmission delays.
- Fiberoptic would be best for online learning. Strong signals ensure smooth learning sessions online.
- Webcam and headset are the two accessories that you need for online classes.
- You don’t need to buy a licence for some software application. Tutors can suggest to you the application that you already know.
Tutoring Agencies Offering Private Lessons Online!
Keystone Tutors has a London-based office that provides home-based education and online teaching throughout the UK. As well as entering college and preparing for national examinations, these lecturers offer academic support and homework assistance from KS1 to GCSE.
Websites with Online Tutoring!
There are many websites which are providing top quality content and courses with qualified online tutors. Adnan Khan Tutoring is one of the great learning portals in High Wycombe, UK; they have top quality online courses for Maths, English and Science from KS1 to A levels. The company is providing the best online preparation for 11 plus and GCSE. They have hired professional and qualified online tutors who take live classes regularly and assign homework.
- The company provides you with a FREE TRIAL beforehand, which helps you track the performance of the child and get a free feedback report.
- It is also offering a large number of online courses including English, Maths, Science, 11 plus, GCSE and A levels for different years.
- The company hired qualified online tutors who take live classes for other subjects.
- If you like to subscribe to us, then register here and check out our youtube channel.
- You can also contact on WhatsApp, and one of the staff members will get back to you straight away.
Please email us at [email protected].