Our 11 plus Tutors are fully Qualified Teachers with British Qualifications trained to tutor online. We offer 11 plus tuition from year 3 to year 5. We cover all formats of 11 plus syllabuses throughout the UK, whether it’s an entrance to a Grammar School or to a very prestigious Private School.
- Verbal Reasoning
- Non – Verbal Reasoning
- Qualified Teachers
- National Curriculum
- Live, Face-to-Face Tutor
- Live Marking
- Years 3 to 5, 11 – plus
- Regular Feedback to Parents
- Great Customer Service
There are 21 types of Verbal Reasoning questions set by GL Assessment for the 11 Plus. We will cover all techniques in detail in theory and practise.
- 01 – INSERT A LETTER
- 02 – RELATED WORDS
- 03 – WORD-LETTER CODES
- 04 – CLOSEST MEANING
- 05 – HIDDEN WORD E
- 06 – MISSING WORD F
- 07 – LETTERS FOR NUMBERS
- 08 – MOVE A LETTER
- 09 – LETTER SERIES L
- 10 – WORD CONNECTIONS
- 11 – NUMBER SERIES
- 12 – COMPOUND WORDS
- 13 – MAKE A WORD R
- 14 – LETTER CONNECTIONS
- 15 – READING INFORMATION
- 16 – OPPOSITE MEANING
- 17 – COMPLETE THE SUM
- 18 – RELATED NUMBERS
- 19 – WORD-NUMBER CODES
- 20 – COMPLETE THE WORD
- 21 – SAME MEANING
Non – Verbal Reasoning
11 plus Non-verbal reasoning questions (NVR) are designed to test a child’s ability to work out problems regardless of their knowledge of English. The questions use abstract figures, which require the child to work out similarities in sequences of shapes or codes.
To be successful in a non-verbal reasoning test a child will need to:
- Be able to see how objects relate to each other
- Apply logical deduction skills
- Understand maths concepts such as symmetry and rotation
Each question will usually have a sequence of 3 – 5 shapes and the child is required to find the shape that best completes the sequence.
There are numerous elements in each non-verbal reasoning question types such as the outline shape, the fill, the direction of the shape. The shape may rotate, be inverted, have different layers, increase or decrease in size. Some also require basic counting skills.
11 Plus Vocabulary
Vocabulary and spelling are essential elements of the 11 Plus tests. Vocabulary is useful for the Verbal Reasoning and English elements of the paper. At Adnan Khan Tutoring we make sure students cover a breadth of vocabulary through vocabulary lists, flashcards, test papers and vocabulary books. Students are always encouraged to learn new words and meanings through various exercises.
Get your child the best 11 Plus Tuition in High Wycombe!
High Wycombe is also well recognised in education by having some of the best primary and secondary schools. There is a lot of competition to get into the best Grammar Schools because of some well-known Grammar Schools like Wycombe High School, John Hampden Grammar School and the Royal Grammar School. People in High Wycombe are eager to get their children to clear their 11 plus exams for entry into these top schools.
Why is 11 plus tough?
- With the recent changes in the National Curriculum, the 11 plus exam is not an easy exam to pass anymore. Whereas 11 plus Maths and 11 plus English courses have become very difficult ones to master.
- In general, Maths is considered to be the difficult one for children to understand, whether it’s GCSE Maths, Key stages or 11 plus Maths. As English is a compulsory subject, most exams include English, whether it’s SATS, GCSE or 11 plus English and their exam preparation is not a child play anymore.
11 Plus Tutoring in High Wycombe
If a child needs to prepare 11 plus Maths and 11 plus English or needs to cover certain areas of Maths and English, 11 plus tutors and 11 plus Tuition Centres are available near you and around High Wycombe.
What Kind of 11 plus Tuition Available in High Wycombe?
- Online 11 plus tutoring platforms are available in High Wycombe. You can learn and practise your 11 plus Maths and 11 plus English courses by staying at home. You can find the best online tutoring in your area. You can also check out Explore Learning, Milestone Tutoring, Adnan Khan Tutoring and The Education centre.
- You can also have the best 11 plus home tuition available in High Wycombe.
- There are also 11 plus tuition centres in High Wycombe where you can learn, like Explore learning, Milestone Tutoring and The Education Centre.
What do we offer?
- We provide you with a FREE TRIAL beforehand, so you can check by yourself.
- Parents can check their children’ performances through reports and feedback.
- We are offering you affordable pricing for our online courses.
- If you want to subscribe to us then register here.
If you are looking for more information on helping your child then contact us on the number shown below. You can also send us a message on WhatsApp and one of our staff members will get back to you straight away.
Contact No: +44 330 122 0330
You can email us at email@example.com