The founder and Head teacher of the company is Adnan Khan, a qualified teacher by profession who came up with a unique system of learning through years of research partnerships with Universities in the UK.
The research into tutoring gave the founder a sound basis to trial the tutoring concepts on students that produced high-end results and gave the students and parents a-like confidence in the tutoring process.
Our company is always striving to improve the learning resources and methods of tutoring, as we believe the students always come first. We use a combination of tutoring approaches that help all types of learning needs and abilities.
The Adnan Khan Tutoring concept is unique in the sense that we use purpose-built resources, which match the national curriculum of the UK.
We use a real-time approach to tutoring whereby students are tested on a regular basis to ascertain the progress they have made and we revisit all topics that students need the most help in.
HOW IT WORKS
Our free assessment is conducted by a fully qualified teacher and usually takes a maximum of one hour.
Assessment results will be discussed with you straight after in confidence. If an evening school class is recommended an independent learning plan will be created and goals set to help your child progress
We will start at a level which is slightly easier than the level the student achieved during the Assessment process – but we do quickly challenge them. This lets them settle in but then find out their real level. It will also allow us to ensure that they make progress during their first sessions.
WHAT WE OFFER
- As many lessons a week including Maths, English, Science, 11 Plus and Exam Preparation.
- An affordable payment structure.
- A free online assessment in Maths and English by a qualified teacher.
- Face to face tutoring, online, in your home environment.
- An individual learning programme based around agreed personal goals.
- We only cover the national curriculum.
- We only recruit qualified, experienced teachers.
- Access to our system in the UK and from anywhere around the world.
- A fun and highly interactive system that uses the latest technology.
- Regular feedback to parents.
- Regular reports to parents.
- A reassessment every four months to check progress.
- Great Customer Service.