Our Math’s Tutors are fully Qualified Teachers with British Qualifications trained to tutor online. We offer Math’s tuition at all levels from year 1 to year 11. We cover the National Curriculum.
- Qualified Teachers
- National Curriculum
- Live, Face-to-Face Tutor
- Live Marking
- Years 1 to 11 Math’s
- Regular Feedback to Parents
- Great Customer Service
- Proven Results
Our Maths programme helps children aged from 5 to 16 years of age. The key areas of maths at Adnan Khan Tutoring are broken down into 8 areas (below).
All these areas match the national curriculum and build on preparations for tests and exams.
What are the four operations? The four operations refer to addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. The basic fundamentals of maths for all children start here.
Topics in Arithmetic include whole numbers, place values, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, factoring, basic fractions, decimals, exponents, scientific notations, percentages, integers, proportions and word problems.
Fractions are one way of showing numbers that are parts of a whole. Other ways are decimals and percentages. You can also convert between fractions, decimals and percentages. Like whole numbers and decimals, fractions can be either positive or negative. Fractions include adding, subtracting, multiply, divide, fractions of amounts, mixed fractions, improper fractions.
Algebra is predominant in primary and secondary school maths. And we will guide you through among other things expressions, systems of equations, functions, real numbers, inequalities, exponents, and polynomials, radical and rational expressions.
Probability is the maths of chance. A probability is a number that tells you how likely (probable) something is to happen. Probabilities can be written as fractions, decimals or percentages.
In its simplest form, geometry is the mathematical study of shapes and space. Geometry can deal with flat, two-dimensional shapes, such as squares and circles, or three-dimensional shapes with depth, such as cubes and spheres.
Statistics is a branch of applied mathematics concerned with collecting, organising, and interpreting data. Statistics is also the mathematical study of the likelihood and probability of events occurring based on known quantitative data or a collection of data. Here we teach our students how to interpret graphs and tables and produce meaningful results.
At AK Tutoring, all students are prepared rigorously for mock tests and final exams. We use a combination of mock test papers, past exam papers and predicted papers as well as our in house books and worksheets.
Help your child with the best Online Maths Tuition in High Wycombe!
The competition is getting stiffer among the students in High Wycombe. There are some best tuition centres in the area which are providing best tutorial services i.e. Explore Learning, Adnan Khan Tutoring, Milestone Tutoring and The Education Centre. Most parents prefer Maths tuition near them because it is convenient for them to pick and drop their children. Plus, they also look for Maths tutors or Maths private tuition which are offering their services near them.
Maths – An important and difficult subject!
Due to the recent reforms in the National Curriculum of the UK, subjects are becoming more challenging. The new content is much deeper and requires more teaching time to make the students understand. So, School learning is not just enough, parents look for other options now. Maths is a compulsory subject, most exams include Maths, whether it’s SATS, GCSE or 11 plus, and to pass these exams is the main goal.
- Parents who can afford mostly opt for private Maths tutors or Maths home tutor to help their children in mastering the Maths subject.
- Most parents want Maths tutors near or in the area which is not so far from them because it is convenient.
- Those who can’t afford private maths tutors or home tutor, they consider to opt for online maths tuition which is easily affordable for parents.
What Kind of Maths Tuitions are Available in High Wycombe?
- Online tutoring is proving very effective in academics. You can learn and practise your online Maths and English lessons by staying at home. In High Wycombe we have Explore learning, Milestone Tutoring, Adnan Khan Tutoring and The Education Centre, they also provide online Maths tutoring for adults including GCSE, 11 plus and A levels.
- You can also hire Maths home tutor for your child, who can come to your house and will be teaching your child in front of you.
- There are also best Maths tuition centres in High Wycombe where you can learn in groups, like Explore learning, Milestone Tutoring, Adnan Khan Tutoring and The Education Centre.
- Qualified Maths private tutors are also available, you can drop your child at their homes, where tutor can give lessons and train you child.
What do we have for our customers?
- We provide you with a free online Maths tuition as a FREE TRIAL and a free assessment beforehand, so you can check your child’s strengths and weaknesses and get a free report from us.
- We also offer online tuition for GCSE, 11 plus and A levels.
- We offer you an affordable pricing structure that meets your needs.
- If you want to subscribe to us then register here.
If you are looking for more information on helping your child then contact us on the number shown below. You can also send us a message on WhatsApp and one of our staff members will get back to you straight away.
Contact No: 07779995500
You can email us at: email@example.com