11 Plus Exam Practice Papers High Wycombe
Our company offers qualified 11 Plus Tutors with British qualifications. We cover the complete 11 plus syllabus, providing online 11 plus exams and practice tests divided into different 11 plus years.
- Expert Online 11+ Tutors
- One-to-one and Group Live Classes
- Personalised Learning Plan
- Live marking approach
- Regular Feedback to parents on the child’s progress
- Best customer services and support
- Excellent proven results
- We take 11 Plus Mock Exams
- Weekly Homeworks to ensure the student practices.
Adnan Khan Tutoring offers a wide range of online 11 plus courses, covering the complete syllabus. Our company has been helping the students of all years since 2001. We understand the 11 plus exam’s difficulties and the challenges when preparing for it. Our online 11 Plus tuition covers 11 plus exam papers of Maths, English, Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning.
We are preparing the students for the past 20 years and helping them achieve their academic goals.
Our 11 plus tutors focus on the child’s weaknesses in a particular subject or area and enhance their skills which helps them perform well in their entrance exams. Grammar schools are state secondary schools that provide an excellent education. These schools take 11 plus as an entrance exam. We have our tuition centres in High Wycombe and helped many students with 11 plus exam papers in High Wycombe, covering the GL assessments and CEM 11+ papers.
We have produced excellent results with our online 11 plus tuition.
With us, hundreds of students have passed the 11 plus exam with high marks and joined their preferred grammar schools. Our online 11 plus practice papers are developed to fulfil the needs of all types of students. We cover the basic to advanced levels, allowing students to prepare exceptionally well for the final exams. We provide an innovative way of studying, ensuring your child is being provided with the best learning methods.
- We have categorised our 11 plus live classes into 11+ juniors and seniors. Our qualified 11 plus tutors help students practise online 11 plus tests and provide feedback to parents.
- We offer a comprehensive range of lessons and online tests, covering 11 plus Maths, 11 plus English, Verbal and non-verbal reasoning. We also offer a unique 11 plus vocabulary course.
- We also offer one-to-one 11 plus tuition for students who need it. The tutor assesses the child’s strengths and weaknesses to develop a perfect plan for 11 plus exam preparation. This allows the students to have an individual session with the teacher, solving any problems they might be facing.
- We have expert 11 plus tutors who know how to prepare the child according to their learning needs and requirements. They are well trained for conducting live classes and how to manage the time accordingly. We also provide homework regularly so they can practise what they learn in the class.
- To assess the child’s knowledge, we offer assessment tests for all years. These tests allow tutors to understand the child’s current level. Assessment tests are free at Adnan Khan Tutoring.
If you’re a new person and find it hard to trust us, you can read out the reviews on the different UK review sites, including Trustpilot and Google reviews.
Each secondary school has its way of conducting 11+ exams; we understand it and cover all types of 11 plus exam papers Buckinghamshire.
We cover all core areas in our 11 plus English tuition, including spellings, punctuation, comprehension and sentence completion. All of these lessons are divided into different levels, consisting of a total of 29 tests.
We have 22 lessons, covering the complete 11 plus Maths syllabus. The core topics include fractions, decimals, conversions, word problems, ratios and probability; students can take the online 11 plus exam practise tests multiple times.
Yes, we provide students with every tool they need to prepare exceptionally well for the final exams. Our 11 plus mock exam papers follow the same structure as the final exams, including English, Maths, Verbal and Non-Verbal reasoning online tests.
Eleven plus exams include these reasoning tests to assess the student’s verbal and analytical skills. Our verbal reasoning tests include Code Sequences, Missing Letters, Antonyms, Related Words, Complete the Sum, Synonyms, Code Sets, Word Analogies, Letter connections and more of similar types.
The non-verbal reasoning section includes lessons divided into year 3/4 and 4/5 and spatial reasoning tests.
- A free trial of two weeks to make your decision based on our services without any signup commitment.
- Regular feedback and weekly performance report to parents.
- Feasible and affordable membership plans.
For more information, contact the following number, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.