Year 11 English Tutors and Tuition High Wycombe
Year 11 is an important year for students as it is the end of Key Stage 4, and they appear in GCSE exams. GCSE is a crucial qualification, and parents want their children to perform exceptionally well in these exams. We understand the learning needs of year 11 students, providing expert Year 11 English tutors in High Wycombe and the UK. Our online English tuition is based on purpose-build resources. We make sure the child gets what they need to stay on track. Our hi-tech online tutoring platform is easy to use.
Most parents prefer private tutor for year 11 in High Wycombe because they think it would be better if the child gets a one-to-one learning environment. It enhances the child’s performance. We offer online one-to-one Year 11 English tuition in High Wycombe and across the UK. All our online live classes are taken according to the timetable and we keep the parents up to date about the child’s progress. Our Year 11 English tutoring is well recommended and trusted by parents in High Wycombe.
Lessons offered in our Online Year 11 English Tuition
Our complete online Year 10 English tuition is divided into different sections.
- The reading section includes lessons: Original Writing, Story Planning and Writing, How to Write Essays, Shakespeare Assignment, Shakespeare’s Imagery, Structure and Themes, Non-Fiction Writing and more lessons.
- The second section includes Formal and informal English lessons: Paragraphing, Structuring a story, Telling the story: narrative devices, Commentary, description and dialogue, and more relevant topics.
- The third section consists of Shakespeare’s lessons, plot, themes and characterisation.
- We offer affordable and feasible membership plans.
- A two-week free trial beforehand without any signup obligation.
- Regular feedback and the best customer support.
- Up to date online courses with the National Curriculum.
- Weekly assessments to test the student’s progress.
For more information, please send us a message on the live support.